Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tryptophan Beckons!


By Katey Rich


Turkey
Why yes, that is a clay turkey dressed as Borat, courtesy of Flickr.


This is the part of the afternoon where the Screener tells you "Goodbye! Eat lots of turkey!" Because the Nielsen Company is setting us free at 3 p.m. today so that we can prepare for battle in the wilderness that is the Newark International Airport's security screening line. And, you know, I've never been a girl to turn down a chance to put all of my toiletries in a clear plastic bag.



Even the striking writers are on vacation for the next few days, so I'm operating under the assumption that I won't miss much whilst eating leftovers, watching whatever my parents have recorded on their DVR and making my family go see Enchanted with me. I'll be back, well-fed and well-rested, on Monday.



Gobble gobble!



No comments:

Post a Comment